1200 Solana Avenue – Unit I
Winter Park, FL 32789
The intersection of 17-92 Orlando Avenue & Solana Avenue behind the Sonoco Gas Station
Returns & Exchanges
Returns are for STORE CREDIT ONLY.
- Store credit will only be applied to the material or parts returned in an uninstalled, unaltered condition.
- Return authorization numbers will be required on ALL returns and the return authorization number and customer name must be printed on the outside of the box/packaging.
- To obtain a Return Authorization, call us at 407-786-4090 to discuss the reason for return or email us with a detailed reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted up to 30 days after the date the package was received and are subject to a 20% restocking charge.
- A copy of the original invoice must be included with a note describing the reason for the return.
- All returns must be shipped freight prepaid. COD or freight collect returns will not be accepted.
- Headliner Express has no responsibility in the diagnosis, troubleshooting, ordering or installation of a part or problem. The responsibility of correctly diagnosing the problem, ordering the correct part, Ordering the correct quantity, length of material, color, and successfully installing the part, remains with the customer and his or her technician.
- Headliner Express liability due to a defective item is limited to the value of the part only. We will not be responsible for labor costs, downtime, freight costs, or any other associated costs, for any reason.
- Headliner Express will exchange an item only after the original where to buy cialis online item has been received in an acceptable, unaltered condition. The customer is responsible for shipping the original item to Headliner Express at the customer’s expense. Returned parts must be packaged with the same care as originally shipped. The replacement item will be shipped at Headliner Express expense.
- Electrical parts may not be returned for refund or store credit. An electrical part that becomes faulty after installation may not be exchanged for a different part.
- Scratch & Dent Items are not returnable for either refund or store credit.
- Sale of CLOSEOUT items is final. Only defective closeout items may be returned for credit.
- In the event of a customer order error, please contact Customer Service. We want to make sure you are a happy customer.
- We reserve the right to reject a Return, Refund, or Exchange if the customer fails to follow the proper return procedures, the item remains in the customer’s possession, the customer fails to prove error in monogramming and logos, customer refuses to pay shipping costs, or the item is returned after 30 days.
- If the item(s) or packaging was damaged during shipping TO the customer, you must file a claim with the shipper/carrier immediately. We recommend that you take pictures of the unopened, damaged package and file your claim with the shipper/carrier immediately.
Headliner Express accepts VISA, MasterCard and American Express credit cards. We also accept Debit cards with a VISA or MasterCard logo. We do not accept cash or checks for online ordering.