1964-67 Ferrari GT ASA 1000 Headliner
- Original material is Off White Haircell Grain Non-Perforated Vinyl
- Measurements between the bows are from front to back as follows: 8″, 8.75″, 8.75″, 8.75″ and from rear bow to below rear glass is 8″
READY TO INSTALL
* We have a broadest range of Headlining Patterns worldwide that has been in continual use since the individual models were built.
* The Headlining is made of the highest quality headlining weight vinyl or cloth available.
* The Headlining’s are tailored to fit the individual models. A center line is drawn on the back to assist alignment. Three inches of
excess fabric is allowed around perimeter for stretching and trimming.
* Metal Support Bows are re-used (transferred) from the old headliner. If bows have been discarded, replacement hardware is available
that can be fitted by the installer.
Materials offered for Ferrari headliner:
Most Ferrari’s used as original light colors (Off White or Light Grey) either perforated or non-perforated vinyl
Most Ferrari headliners, includes extra vinyl for separate trim panels.
perforated and non-perforated vinyl (pictured above) available in beige, grey, and off-white
snakebite vinyl (pictured above) found in many European headliners
This item ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 4-5 weeks for delivery if you are in the US and up to 5 weeks if you are an international customer.