- 2 Bows
To convert to bow style headliner; this pattern is the front 1/3 of the 1946-63 Wagoneer headliner. Include extra material for sail panels
- Old headliner may be discarded.
- Headliner kit is bow supported.
- Drilling required to mount metal brackets
- Bows (1/4″ round spring steel) must be fitted to roof
- Foam backed cloth is recommended for easiest installation.
- Approximately 3″ of excess fabric is allowed at edges for stretching & trimming
- Foam backed material may be tucked under front and rear moldings
- Area over doors is finished using snap-on trim supplied with kit
- Generic instruction sheet included. No special tools required for installation.
- Kit is considered installer friendly for the enthusiast.
Offered in Tier Grain Vinyl or Napped Cotton (see below)
– Trim Kit “T” Sold Separately
-Separate Products Linked Below
Please note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 4-5 weeks for delivery if you are in the US and up to 5 weeks if you are an international customer
There are no reviews yet.