- Headliner with 2 Bows Behind Sunroof
- Note: measurement between bows is 12″
INSTALLING A BOW SUSPENDED HEADLINER IN WAGONEERS / TRUCKS:
- Old headliner & exposed support bows are removed & discarded.
- Other interior components such a visors, coat hooks & dome light are removed & retained.
- Kit consists of pre-sewn headliner & bows needed to support (suspend) new headliner.
- Bows must be measured & fitted by installer (drilling required)
- Headliner is stretched in place, excess fabric is allowed around perimeter for stretching.
- Contact cement (spray or brush type is not included)
- Bow style installation allows room to glue insulation directly to roof under headliner & is recommended.
- Molding over doors (area the old headliner rested on) can be used to glue edges over doors
- To trim headliner, headliner is glued front & rear, trim moldings finish these edges.
Offered in Tier Grain Vinyl or Foam Backed Cloth
Original Colors for Years 1986-87 Noted Below:
1986: Royal Blue, Crimson
1987: Cordovan, Tan
Please note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 4-5 weeks for delivery if you are in the US and up to 5 weeks if you are an international customer
There are no reviews yet.