- 2 & 4 Door Jeep Cherokee
- 5 Bow Headliner
INSTALLING A BOW SUSPENDED HEADLINER IN WAGONEERS / TRUCKS:
- *Old headliner & exposed support bows are removed & discarded.
- *Other interior components such a visors, coat hooks & dome light are removed & retained.
- *Kit consists of pre-sewn headliner & bows needed to support (suspend) new headliner.
- *Bows must be measured & fitted by installer (drilling required)
- *Headliner is stretched in place, excess fabric is allowed around perimeter for stretching.
- *Contact cement (spray or brush type is not included)
- *Bow style installation allows room to glue insulation directly to roof under headliner & is recommended.
- *Molding over doors (area the old headliner rested on) can be used to glue edges over doors
- *To trim headliner, headliner is glued front & rear, trim moldings finish these edges.
Offered in Tier Grain Vinyl or Foam Backed Cloth
Original Colors for Years 1984-2001 Noted Below:
- 1984: Light Beige, Crimson, Nutmeg
- 1985: Crimson, Nutmeg
- 1986: Royal Blue, Crimson
- 1987-1988: Cordovan, Tan
- 1989-1990: Sand, Cordovan
- 1991-1992: Dark Sand, Cordovan
- 1993: Crimson, Light Charcoal
- 1994-1995: Champagne, Grey, Brownstone
Note: 1996 and up models with Agate (Black) seats used Light Grey Headliners
- 1996: Champagne, Grey, Brownstone, Very Light Grey
- 1997: Mist Grey, Very Light Grey
- 1998: Saddle, Very Light Grey
- 1999-2000: Beige, Very Light Grey
- 2001: Sandstone, Very Light Grey
Please note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 4-5 weeks for delivery if you are in the US and up to 5 weeks if you are an international customer