-Late 1959-1960 Cadillac Fleetwood – 60 Series – style 6029
Front to Back Bows
17 Rows of Stitching. Middle 4 panels stitching is 2-1/2″ apart. All others are 3-3/8″ apart.
Center bow is dropped (not used) in this installation.
Headliner does not include heavy pad as was “quilted” on original.
- The Headliner is made of the highest quality material available.
- The Headlining’s are tailored to fit the individual Year Make & Models.
- A center line is drawn on the back to assist alignment.
- Three inches of excess fabric is allowed around perimeter for stretching and trimming.
- Metal Support Bows are re-used (transferred) from the old headliner. If bows have been discarded, replacement hardware is available that can be fitted by the installer.
- Napped cotton (see below)
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 4-5 weeks for delivery and 5 weeks if you are an international customer
There are no reviews yet.